About Me

My photo
I am an artist living in San Francisco. I am currently making large watercolors and soft sewn sculptures.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

dolls









I sent these guys off early this month, I had been carrying them around for a while and miss them. I used different types and weights of cotton muslin and hand felted the wool shapes. The flowers were made out of a mix of animal skins. If you are in NY they are on view on the the second floor of  Claire Oliver. The main gallery is featuring a show of Canadian artists and it looks really interesting and I am sorry to have missed it.








Six Degrees of Separation: A New Generation of Canadian Artists
Oct 14th, 2010 to Nov 13th, 2010

Six Degrees of Separation Press Release
Guest Curator Noah Becker
Featuring works by: Graham Gillmore, James Nye, Alex McLeod, Frank Torng, Angela Grossmann, Ben van Netten, Trevor Guthrie, Noah Becker, Attila Richard Lukacs, and Catherine Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment