About Me

My photo
I am an artist living in San Francisco. I am currently making large watercolors and soft sewn sculptures.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


These are a few paintings I am working on in my studio. I have been doing alot of sewing lately so my paintings have been going slower than I anticipated but I am liking the way things are progressing. Its funny the other day someone came in my studio and commented on the blue painting, she asked me if it was a monster and I didn't quite understand how she came up with that but now looking at the image in the photo I suppose a black and blue figure with half a head could very well be considered a  monster. Its just strange that sometimes its hard to see what someone else sees until its taken out of the context of what you imagined.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your work for years. It is amazing to see how you whittle away within your own world creating a visual story so arresting and haunting. Very beautiful...I am very happy to be your first follower. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete